|Published:||Jul 29, 2013 10:55 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 29, 2013 10:55 AM EDT|
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) - A 34-year-old man is dead after going for a swim in an Orlando pond during a family outing to the park.
Family members called for help when they couldn't locate the man shortly after he jumped into the pond Sunday afternoon.
Orlando Fire Rescue used divers to find the man, who had drowned.
Orlando television station WFTV (http://bit.ly/12XdZ93 ) reports police are investigating but believe the drowning was accidental.
An investigation continues.
Information from: WFTV-TV, http://www.wftv.com/index.html
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Cape city workers find small mobile meth lab in the woods
- Cab driver saves family from mobile home fire
- Boil water notice in effect after N. Ft. Myers main break
- Officials: 35 pilot whales moving in deeper water
- Attorney: Winston relieved no charges in sex case
- FMPD arrests 3 teenaged vehicle burglary suspects
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story
- EXCLUSIVE: LeeTran driver speaks after possible bus shooting
- Fla. man charged in boy death eyed in 2nd killing
- Owner tracks stolen boat to Mexico