|Published:||Jul 29, 2013 6:07 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 29, 2013 6:07 PM EDT|
PUNTA GORDA, Fla.- The man charged with murder in the case of Pilar Rodriguez is being booked at the Charlotte County jail right now.
Deputies say Keith Wilson arrived there from Kentucky a short time ago. He's expected to face a judge tomorrow morning, and First Degree Murder charges for killing the 4-year-old girl in 1999.
WINK News will be there.
- Snitch Stoppers 239 founder arrested on drug charges
- SB I-75 reopens after dump truck hit overpass
- Naples man claims coworker set him on fire
- Lehigh double murder suspect who fled will return to SWFL
- Fire breaks out at home where search warrant was served
- Father buries son, exhumes casket to find it a mess
- Soldier surprises his children in time for Christmas
- FMPD makes arrest in Fifth Third Bank robbery
- Surveillance camera catches Citgo robbery suspect in the act
- Head-on collision blocks part of Vanderbilt Beach Rd.