|Published:||Jul 29, 2013 6:07 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 29, 2013 6:07 PM EDT|
PUNTA GORDA, Fla.- The man charged with murder in the case of Pilar Rodriguez is being booked at the Charlotte County jail right now.
Deputies say Keith Wilson arrived there from Kentucky a short time ago. He's expected to face a judge tomorrow morning, and First Degree Murder charges for killing the 4-year-old girl in 1999.
WINK News will be there.
- Early morning crash on US 41 kills pedestrian
- Man surrenders after stand-off in St. James City
- EPA safety testing closes Desoto Middle School today
- Interactive play to teach dangers of drug use
- Man accused of shooting neighbor's black Labrador
- Crash kills 3, injures 2 in central Fla.
- Bieber could get new trial date in Florida case
- Stolen puppy returned to Pensacola pet store
- FMB holds election for Town Council members
- Cape Police investigate suspicious package overnight