|Published:||Jul 25, 2013 3:38 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 25, 2013 3:38 PM EDT|
PUNTA GORDA, Fla.- A man wanted in the death of 4-year-old girl is on his way back to Charlotte County.
Keith Wilson left a Kentucky jail with Florida authorities.
Wilson is facing First Degree Murder charges in Pilar Rodriguez's death in 1999.
- Cape Police find child living in deplorable conditions
- Deputies confiscate handgun from students at Alva Middle
- Lee County judge rules in favor of son in life or death case
- Ford logo creates close call for FGCU men's basketball team
- FGCU WINS!
- Cape PD: Man buys iPad with stolen credit card
- Teens arrested with gun at school were searched Wednesday
- Principal charged with sexually assaulting staffer
- Sailboat off Marco Island tries to ride out Thursday's storm
- WINK News viewers capture pictures, videos of SWFL storms