|Published:||Jul 25, 2013 11:51 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 25, 2013 11:51 AM EDT|
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla.- A 79-year-old Naples man has died from injuries sustained in a crash that happened on July 18, just before 10:00 a.m.
Michael J. Waskovich Jr. was taken to North Collier Hospital, according to the Florida Highway Patrol, after the crash on US 41 at Castello Dr.
Waskovich made a left turn in front of the path of a GMC Sierra. The front of the Sierra collided with the right side of Waskovich's Toyota Tacoma. As a result of the collision, the rear right wheel of the Tacoma broke off. Waskovich rotated clockwise in the intersection.
The driver and passengers in the Sierra were not injured.
- Man linked to Pt. Charlotte accused in wife's death
- 2 Cape Coral men accused of battery on an FHP officer
- Cape PD warns residents of housing scam
- Punta Gorda victim of theft follows and detains suspect
- Woman allegedly threatened to shoot man as he walked his dog
- 3 dead after plane crashes into Jacksonville pond
- Holiday event raises funds for non-profit spay/neuter clinic
- Florida skydiver falls with tangled parachute
- 3 headliners cancel music performances at SeaWorld
- Lee County Sheriff's deputies investigating copper theft