|Published:||Jul 24, 2013 6:13 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 24, 2013 6:39 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- A former Lee County deputy, charged with growing marijuana at his home, could get those charges dropped.
Peter Urbanski and Shannon Clancey were arrested in May on drug charges. Sheriff Mike Scott immediately fired Urbanski.
Today, a Lee County judge placed Urbanski in a diversion program. If he successfully completes that, all charges against him will be dropped.
- Neighbors say homicide victim was loved by everyone
- House to tackle flood insurance rate hikes
- Local athlete needs votes for national award
- Sailors take to the harbor for regatta
- Collier County Deputies Search For Missing Woman
- North Fort Myers murder suspect caught
- Bears take a swim in a Collier County pool