|Published:||Jul 20, 2013 8:45 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 20, 2013 8:45 PM EDT|
RIVIERA BEACH, Fla. (AP) - Police are investigating the deaths of a South Florida couple in what they suspect was a murder-suicide.
The Palm Beach Post (http://bit.ly/15Uifu3) reports that police found the bodies of 72-year-old Thomas Dinzler and his wife, 64-year-old Janella, on Tuesday. Authorities were responding to a call at the couple's Singer Island condominium.
Investigators say they believe Dinzler shot his wife and then himself. Police found a suicide note but are not releasing details because of the ongoing investigation.
Television station WPTV (http://bit.ly/15RBwdk) reports that Thomas Dinzler had filed for divorce and that his wife fought to keep the condo and asked for spousal support. The two signed a settlement agreement on July 9.
There have been four other murder-suicide cases in Palm Beach County this year.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Woman at center of infamous killing set free
- Public IDs woman accused of stealing from elderly victim
- Snow forecasted for Golden Gate Community Park Saturday
- Motorcyclist injured after crash on Nelson at Tropicana
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story
- So. Fla. US Rep. Garcia joins 24 immigration fast
- Cape Police arrest reckless driver near recent accident site
- FHP investigates fatality on SB I-75 near Corkscrew Rd.
- Deputies arrest student accused of bringing knife to school
- Officials: 20 whales spotted closer to shore