|Published:||Jul 19, 2013 3:24 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 19, 2013 3:24 PM EDT|
ST. PETERSBURG, Fla.- A woman, wanted in connection with the commercial sex trafficking of two 14-year-old girls, turned herself into authorities this morning. A federal warrant was issued for 21-year-old Keosha Jones' arrest on Monday.
She is accused of knowingly engaging in the commercial sex trafficking of the teens.
Anyone with information about this investigation is asked to contact the FBI at 1-866-838-1153.
- 10 whales dead, dozens stranded in Everglades
- Suspect in custody after Orlando-area school shooting
- 'Hazmat situation' determined not suspicious
- Support for smack cam victim grows, victim responds
- Alamo gun range set to open in February in Naples
- Toddler apparently drowned in canal
- Woman charged with DUI, crashing into school bus
- Grace Church's worm farms help students with special needs
- New marina, dry boat storage facility in Cape Coral
- Prosecutor: Sex investigation of FSU QB over