|Published:||Jul 19, 2013 12:00 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 19, 2013 12:00 PM EDT|
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla.- A judge sentenced 47-year-old Kevin Risner to life in prison for the shooting death of his girlfriend in 2009.
Risner was convicted of Second Degree Murder on April 3rd.
He shot his girlfriend, Laura Vroman, twice in the back and once in the abdomen, in a home on Holland Avenue.
Risner then turned the gun on himself, but survived.
- FMPD arrests two for aggravated assault on law enforcement
- Power Outage Delays FGCU Game. Power Surge causes TV delay
- FGCU'S Road To March Madness Comes To An End
- FGCU takes on Mercer at 2 p.m. for ASUN Championship
- War Horse coming to the stage at Barbara B Mann
- Woman In Critical Condition after Motorcycle Crash In Charlo