|Published:||Jul 17, 2013 2:05 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 17, 2013 2:05 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- It's your money and some of it may have been spent in "sweetheart" deals in Lee County.
That's according to an audit of the Economic Development Efforts. It claims the former marketing manager, Jennifer Berg, directed business to her husband's company in Cape Coral.
The clerk suggests that could violate state law, or ethics rules. One commissioner is concerned.
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- CCSO: Man threatens to shoot deputy during domestic dispute
- Mandela ceremony interpreter deemed a 'fake'
- Mobile home destroyed in North Fort Myers fire
- No plans to remove wreckage from fatal boat crash
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- S Fla biologist recovering after rattlesnake bite
- Historic central Fla. house moved on barge
- Salvation Army receives another 'Mimi coin' donation
- Judge approves Cape Coral fire assessment