|Published:||Jul 17, 2013 10:39 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 17, 2013 10:39 AM EDT|
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (AP) - Police have charged a man they say killed two brothers in the parking lot of a Jacksonville restaurant.
Police said surveillance footage shows Matthew and Andrew Bohannon in a truck interacting with several people in another vehicle before they were fatally shot Sunday night outside the Golden Corral restaurant.
Authorities said Tuesday that a tipster told them 19-year-old Avery Damone Wood was looking for someone to help him rob the Bohannon brothers for drugs. Wood was charged with two counts of murder and armed robbery.
The Florida Times-Union (http://www.ittybittyurl.com/1KuH) reports the victims knew Wood and the other suspects and were meeting them to buy or sell drugs. Sheriff's officials said more arrests are expected.
Information from: The (Jacksonville) Florida Times-Union, http://www.jacksonville.com
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- 10 whales dead, dozens stranded in Everglades
- Suspect in custody after Orlando-area school shooting
- 'Hazmat situation' determined not suspicious
- Support for smack cam victim grows, victim responds
- Water main break blocks Hancock Bridge Pkwy near US 41
- Alamo gun range set to open in February in Naples
- Toddler apparently drowned in canal
- Woman charged with DUI, crashing into school bus
- Grace Church's worm farms help students with special needs
- New marina, dry boat storage facility in Cape Coral