|Published:||Jul 16, 2013 10:55 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 16, 2013 12:51 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS BEACH, Fla.- Times Square on Fort Myers Beach is back open after a gas leak forced the fire department to shut it down around 9:00 a.m.
An underground line running in between Pete's Bar and Grill and Wahoo Willies broke. The gas company has since secured the leak. The natural gas has dissipated on it's own.
The gas company and survey crews are still monitoring the area.
- Three hospitalized after early morning Cape Coral crash
- Lee deputies investigating death on Bokeelia
- Lee deputies searching for 7-Eleven robber
- Fort Myers criminal defense attorney commits suicide
- Charlotte County deputies investigate shooting at a party
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Fort Myers Beach Shrimp festival happening this weekend