|Published:||Jul 16, 2013 10:55 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 16, 2013 12:51 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS BEACH, Fla.- Times Square on Fort Myers Beach is back open after a gas leak forced the fire department to shut it down around 9:00 a.m.
An underground line running in between Pete's Bar and Grill and Wahoo Willies broke. The gas company has since secured the leak. The natural gas has dissipated on it's own.
The gas company and survey crews are still monitoring the area.
- Teacher accused of relationship with 18 y/o student resigns
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- Ida Baker assistant principal put on leave
- Fake service dogs hurting those who actually need them
- Men called heroes after pulling man from Golden Gate lake
- Desoto County deputy admits to lying about beating
- Men take homeowner's truck at gunpoint, abandon it nearby
- Salvation Army of Collier short on donations and volunteers
- Residents are still homeless after a devastating Sept. fire