|Published:||Jul 16, 2013 1:17 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 16, 2013 5:57 PM EDT|
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla.- Supplies are running low at the Salvation Army.
The organization distributes an average of 10,000 pounds of food every month to Collier residents. People in need currently can receive a bag of food once a month designed to meet their basic needs for a week.
At this time, the Salvation Army is requesting donations of the following items:
-Chicken & Dumplings
-Corned Beef Hash
-Peanut Butter & Jelly
-Rice and Beans
The Food Pantry is open daily in Naples at 3180 Estey Avenue from 8:30 am to 2:30 pm and Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 8:30 am to 11:30 am and 1:00 pm to 2:30 pm at 2050 Commerce Ave #3 in Immokalee.
- Annual 'Red, White & BOOM!' celebration comes to an end
- Woman takes wallet left at Walmart, uses debit card
- Elderly Naples man accused of molesting special needs teen
- Mother accused of doing 'whippets' while baby was present
- A feud between fire and EMS could soon come to an end
- G. Weaver Hipps Elementary collects supplies for foster kids
- Lee County school board votes to make school day longer
- Family surprises neighbors with 'Random Acts of Kindness'
- Caretaker allegedly takes more than $11,300 from victim
- 'Magic' Johnson to speak at Quality Life Center fundraiser