|Published:||Jul 16, 2013 5:33 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 16, 2013 5:33 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- A Lee County deputy charged with robbing a man while on duty has resigned.
Michael Ronga is accused of robbing a man he was supposed to be driving home.
Ronga has pleaded not guilty, and faces 15 years in jail if he's convicted.
- Cab driver saves family from mobile home fire
- Boil water notice in effect after N. Ft. Myers main break
- School bus catches fire in Lehigh Acres
- Accuser in Winston case releases brief statement
- Cape Coral FD investigates meth lab found in the woods
- Kohl's keeps doors open 'round the clock until Christmas Eve
- Officials: At least 20 whales in deeper water
- Miami man allegedly hid drugs in truck's door panel
- Oma's Heart to give out last vouchers for holiday toys
- JetBlue Airways opens flight route to Haiti