|Published:||Jul 16, 2013 11:54 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 16, 2013 11:54 PM EDT|
Fort Myers, Fla. -- The water is long gone but the clean up in Dean Park is on-going.
WINK went back out to that neighborhood today to see what residents are dealing with.
James Jones says " it was coming up fast and my yard was just barely covered and the next thing you know it went from being slightly covered to all the way up the whole yard looked like a pond."
Jones says "I wish that I could have been out there enjoying it instead of trying to push the water out of my house. It would've been better if I was on the other end of it but unfortunately I had to do the work this time."
- LCSO finds, arrests North Fort Myers murder suspect
- Suspect in Lehigh double murder located in WY
- Man pays down 76 layaway orders at Fla. store
- FMPD arrests 32 suspected drug dealers
- LCSO searched for missing 29 y/o Bonita man
- Attorney blasts investigation into FSU's Winston
- 2 transported by helicopter after serious crash on SR 776
- Deputies shoot bank robbery suspect who claimed to have bomb
- Corrections officer accused of stealing inmate IDs
- USPS to deliver mail in SWFL on certain Sundays