|Published:||Jul 15, 2013 5:18 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 15, 2013 5:37 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- One woman is now dead after a hit and run accident that happened last weekend on I-75.
State troopers said Tiffany Miller and her mother, Sherri, were driving near Bonita Beach Road when another driver changed lanes forcing Miller to swerve. Her SUV flipped several times, throwing her mother from the car.
We have confirmed that Sherri passed away.
FHP said today they have no new leads on who that other driver may be.
- 10 whales dead, dozens stranded in Everglades
- Suspect in custody after Orlando-area school shooting
- 'Hazmat situation' determined not suspicious
- Support for smack cam victim grows, victim responds
- Water main break blocks Hancock Bridge Pkwy near US 41
- Alamo gun range set to open in February in Naples
- Toddler apparently drowned in canal
- Woman charged with DUI, crashing into school bus
- Grace Church's worm farms help students with special needs
- New marina, dry boat storage facility in Cape Coral