|Published:||Jul 15, 2013 6:12 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 15, 2013 6:12 PM EDT|
TICE, Fla.- Thirteen firefighters with the Tice Fire District get to keep their jobs.
Last week, we reported that the district was losing funding from a grant, meaning they had to cut jobs.
The Assistant Chief has just confirmed that the grant was approved, and the firefighters get to keep their jobs.
- Punta Gorda victim of theft follows and detains suspect
- Lottery sales suspended at stores raided for illegal drugs
- CCSO: no reason to believe accused murderer heading to SWFL
- Man who rescued motorcycle rider, killed in crash on Friday
- Redmond HIV case could be thrown out under Fla. law
- SAO drops grand theft charge against fmr. commissioner
- APNewsBreak: Fla. congressman lost $18M in scheme
- Girlfriend wants charges dropped against Zimmerman
- Realtors and police warn of rental fraud hitting SWFL
- A feud between fire and EMS could soon come to an end