|Published:||Jul 15, 2013 10:59 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 15, 2013 10:59 AM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- The man accused of drunk driving and crashing into a Lehigh Acres homes appeared in court, today.
Paul Williams is pleading not guilty.
He faces several DUI charges, including property damage and DUI with injury to another. Deputies say the car Williams was driving hit a curb, rolled up an embankment and into a house last month.
At least three people were home at the time, including two children, but no one was hurt.
His wife, riding in the passenger seat, was injured.
- Woman takes wallet left at Walmart, uses debit card
- Annual 'Red, White & BOOM!' celebration comes to an end
- Redmond: Man charged with spreading HIV wants case dropped
- Elderly Naples man accused of molesting special needs teen
- Mother accused of doing 'whippets' while baby was present
- A feud between fire and EMS could soon come to an end
- G. Weaver Hipps Elementary collects supplies for foster kids
- Family surprises neighbors with 'Random Acts of Kindness'
- Lee County school board votes to make school day longer
- Caretaker allegedly takes more than $11,300 from victim