|Published:||Jul 15, 2013 11:56 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 15, 2013 11:56 PM EDT|
Fort Myers, Fla. -- At Michigan and Cranford near downtown Fort Myers people had their cars get stuck.
Others just decided to embrace the water and get creative.
The good news is the storm drains are working and the streets are dry again.
- Teacher accused of having relationship with student
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- Collier Co. begins looking for land to build soccer complex
- Mobile home destroyed in North Fort Myers fire
- Golisano Children's Hospital holds ceremonial groundbreaking
- Mandela ceremony interpreter deemed a 'fake'
- Historic central Fla. house moved on barge
- Fla. man guilty in taxi, food delivery robberies
- USDA predicts smaller citrus crop in Florida
- Search ends for 2 missing from migrants' raft