|Published:||Jul 15, 2013 12:44 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 15, 2013 12:44 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla.- The bridge over Billy's Creek on Palm Beach Boulevard is getting a makeover.
Crews are painting the bridge and replacing the deck, which will give bicyclists more room.
Lane closures are expected to begin a week from today. They will be closing one lane at a time until work is complete.
The bridge over Billy's Creek was originally built in 1941.
- Teacher accused of having relationship with student
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- Collier Co. begins looking for land to build soccer complex
- Mobile home destroyed in North Fort Myers fire
- Golisano Children's Hospital holds ceremonial groundbreaking
- Mandela ceremony interpreter deemed a 'fake'
- Historic central Fla. house moved on barge
- Fla. man guilty in taxi, food delivery robberies
- USDA predicts smaller citrus crop in Florida