|Published:||Jul 12, 2013 6:44 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 12, 2013 6:44 AM EDT|
NORTH FORT MYERS, Fla. - For the fourth year in a row, the Shell Factory in North Fort Myers is taking a break from the summer heat to celebrate Christmas in July.
Santa will be visiting the Nature Park Sunday, July 21, Noon-4 p.m. Up to 3 kids get into the park free with a paid adult admission.
Santa will also be taking pictures Saturdays and Sundays in July on a horse-drawn carriage. Professional 5 x 7 photos are $10.00.
The Shell Factory Holiday House will also offer 20% off on everything inside.
For more information visit http://www.shellfactory.com/.
- Cab driver saves family from mobile home fire
- Boil water notice in effect after N. Ft. Myers main break
- School bus catches fire in Lehigh Acres
- No charges in Jameis Winston sex assault case
- Kohl's keeps doors open 'round the clock until Christmas Eve
- Officials: At least 20 whales in deeper water
- Miami man allegedly hid drugs in truck's door panel
- Oma's Heart to give out last vouchers for holiday toys
- Cape Coral FD investigates meth lab found in the woods
- EXCLUSIVE: Watlington family looking ahead, but still grieve