|Published:||Jul 12, 2013 2:53 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 12, 2013 5:45 PM EDT|
LEHIGH ACRES, Fla.- Strong presence of law enforcement on Long Island Street, just off Bell Blvd., last night led to the arrest of 28-year-old Jermaine Alterma for drug and weapons charges.
The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives investigated the case.
Investigators confirmed that they staked out this home, but when they entered no one was inside. They found their suspect in a truck down the street and conducted a traffic stop.
Another man in the car, told detectives that Alterma had cocaine hidden in his house. Investigators did find 85 grams in a bag hidden in a foot stool.
- Man linked to Pt. Charlotte accused in wife's death
- 2 Cape Coral men accused of battery on an FHP officer
- Cape PD warns residents of housing scam
- 3 dead after plane crashes into Jacksonville pond
- Holiday event raises funds for non-profit spay/neuter clinic
- Florida skydiver falls with tangled parachute
- Woman allegedly threatened to shoot man as he walked his dog
- 3 headliners cancel music performances at SeaWorld
- Lee County Sheriff's deputies investigating copper theft
- NTSB releases preliminary report on Fla. jet crash