|Published:||Jul 11, 2013 6:34 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 11, 2013 6:34 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Sunshine Elementary School Principal Dr. Winston Bishop has been suspended with pay for allegations of misconduct.
The Lee County School District said Bishop was suspended last month.
Trust WINK News to follow this story and bring you developments as we get them.
- Family hospitalized after eating meat with LSD
- Cape police arrest 2nd suspect in child neglect case
- Man accused of killing dog with pickaxe appears in court
- Man posts Facebook video of himself jumping on manatees
- CCSO: Woman uses stolen credit card to buy TV
- Cape woman at center of life support controversy passes away
- Fmr Cape resident accused of attempted sex trafficking
- Music Man Redux - Teacher needs instruments for good cause
- Woman, 97, hit by trooper dies of injuries
- Car drives into hole in Cape Coral