|Published:||Jul 11, 2013 4:01 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 11, 2013 4:01 PM EDT|
NAPLES, Fla.- Beach-goers in Naples, beware. Jellyfish are back in the Gulf waters.
Naples city officials say there have been numerous reports of beach-goers getting stung just in the last week. Experts say their arrival to the water is right on schedule, and caused by warm water temperatures, and the winds and water run-off associated with the summer rain storms.
- FMPD arrests two for aggravated assault on law enforcement
- FGCU'S Road To March Madness Comes To An End
- Power Outage Delays FGCU Game. Power Surge causes TV delay
- FGCU takes on Mercer at 2 p.m. for ASUN Championship
- Woman In Critical Condition after Motorcycle Crash In Charlo
- War Horse coming to the stage at Barbara B Mann