|Published:||Jul 11, 2013 4:01 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 11, 2013 4:01 PM EDT|
NAPLES, Fla.- Beach-goers in Naples, beware. Jellyfish are back in the Gulf waters.
Naples city officials say there have been numerous reports of beach-goers getting stung just in the last week. Experts say their arrival to the water is right on schedule, and caused by warm water temperatures, and the winds and water run-off associated with the summer rain storms.
- North Fort Myers murder suspect caught
- Suspect in Lehigh double murder located in WY
- Man pays down 76 layaway orders at Fla. store
- Attorney blasts investigation into FSU's Winston
- 2 transported by helicopter after serious crash on SR 776
- Naples based St. Matthew's House expanding to Labelle
- Sebelius visits Miami to talk about health care
- Landlord accused in lead paint case
- USPS to deliver mail in SWFL on certain Sundays
- Corrections officer accused of stealing inmate IDs