|Published:||Jul 11, 2013 10:43 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 11, 2013 12:40 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS BEACH, Fla.- Two bicyclists were injured after colliding near the 1800 block of Estero Blvd. just before 10:30 a.m.
One person was transported to Lee Memorial Hospital with a head injury. The other sustained cuts and bruises, and refused transport.
The bicyclist on the scene told WINK News he was on his way to work, when he saw the other approaching. Both swerved in the same direction, at the same time, and collided. According to the bicyclist on the scene, the man who was transported was riding against traffic.
The investigation continues.
- Power Outage Delays FGCU Game. Power Surge causes TV delay
- Firefighters rescue driver from atop his submerged vehicle
- Despite loss, FGCU fans make the best of game day
- LCSO searches for hit & run suspect, bicyclist hospitalized
- Crist defends President Obama, blasts Scott
- Security plans for Boston Marathon to be detailed