|Published:||Jul 10, 2013 10:36 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 10, 2013 10:40 AM EDT|
TAMPA, Fla. (AP) - Authorities say a clerk at a Tampa area convenience store has died of stab wounds.
Hillsborough County Sheriff's deputies say 54-year-old Kenneth Lee Redding was found on the floor of the 7-Eleven store near Tampa about 1:30 a.m. Wednesday. He was taken to a hospital where he died.
Homicide detectives were combing through evidence at the crime scene and reviewing surveillance video on Wednesday morning.
Deputies say a motive hasn't been clearly established.
No further details were immediately available.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Gov. Scott wants to cut auto registration fees
- Men called heroes after pulling man from Golden Gate lake
- 3-year-old allegedly sets Cape Coral apartment fire
- Bike run to benefit Toys for Tots this Saturday
- Retired NFL player becomes head coach for NFMHS football
- Fla man jailed after losing $100 in card game
- NASA suspects bad valve for space station trouble
- Chiquita Lock changes operating hours for the holidays
- St. Pete woman accidentally shot boyfriend
- Boy, 4, may have died of bacterial meningitis