|Published:||Jul 10, 2013 3:08 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 10, 2013 4:48 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Lee County Sheriff's deputies uncovered a marijuana growing operation in a wooded portion of the Forest Lakes development this afternoon.
An LCSO helicopter flying over the area near Pine Oak Circle and Cedar Drive, when deputies spotted the plants.
At least 11 plants were removed from behind the lake.
No arrests have been made. The investigation continues.
- Man linked to Pt. Charlotte accused in wife's death
- 2 Cape Coral men accused of battery on an FHP officer
- Cape PD warns residents of housing scam
- 3 dead after plane crashes into Jacksonville pond
- Holiday event raises funds for non-profit spay/neuter clinic
- Punta Gorda victim of theft follows and detains suspect
- Woman allegedly threatened to shoot man as he walked his dog
- Florida skydiver falls with tangled parachute
- 3 headliners cancel music performances at SeaWorld
- Lee County Sheriff's deputies investigating copper theft