|Published:||Jul 09, 2013 5:00 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 09, 2013 5:10 PM EDT|
MARCO ISLAND, Fla.- A 39-year-old Pennsylvania woman was transported to the hospital, for injuries related to an indirect lightning strike that happened around 3:00 p.m.
It happened on South Collier on the beach.
Trust WINK News to bring you information as we get it.
- Man linked to Pt. Charlotte accused in wife's death
- 2 Cape Coral men accused of battery on an FHP officer
- Punta Gorda victim of theft follows and detains suspect
- Lottery sales suspended at stores raided for illegal drugs
- CCSO: no reason to believe accused murderer heading to SWFL
- NTSB releases preliminary report on Fla. jet crash
- 3 people killed in Florida Panhandle boat crash
- Man who rescued motorcycle rider, killed in crash on Friday
- 2nd bear suspected in woman's mauling euthanized
- Sentencing delayed for Tampa abortion drug case