|Published:||Jul 09, 2013 3:09 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 09, 2013 5:04 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- A vehicle crashed near a pond on Higginbotham Rd. near Orange River Blvd. this afternoon. The driver was found deceased, outside of the car.
Investigators believe the man suffered some sort of medical event, and do not consider his death suspicious.
The crash happened on a private road.
A number of investigators are on the scene.
Trust WINK News to bring you updates as we get them.
- Doctors find Mesac Damas incompetent to stand trial
- Salvage crews raise sunken luxury yacht
- Lee's family talks about new 911 dispatcher training
- CCSO investigates possible link in Waffle House robberies
- Driver in crash that killed Cypress Lake grad was drunk
- FWC releases rehabilitated panther in Hendry County
- Cincy firefighters are heating things up on FMB
- Changes to Lee Way mean customers buy new transponders
- Mom blames husband after driving kids into ocean
- Man accused of hitting bicyclist & fleeing scene faces judge