|Published:||Jul 09, 2013 3:09 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 09, 2013 5:04 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- A vehicle crashed near a pond on Higginbotham Rd. near Orange River Blvd. this afternoon. The driver was found deceased, outside of the car.
Investigators believe the man suffered some sort of medical event, and do not consider his death suspicious.
The crash happened on a private road.
A number of investigators are on the scene.
Trust WINK News to bring you updates as we get them.
- Lottery sales suspended at stores raided for illegal drugs
- Man accused of leaving baby in car no stranger to law
- Realtors and police warn of rental fraud hitting SWFL
- Winter weather delays flights in and out of RSW
- G. Weaver Hipps Elementary collects supplies for foster kids
- Girlfriend wants charges dropped against Zimmerman
- 3 arrested in stolen exam scheme at FIU
- UNF golfer killed in small plane crash
- Miami-Dade Police officer shot, hospitalized
- Beach renourishment winding down in Naples