|Published:||Jul 08, 2013 12:44 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 08, 2013 2:44 PM EDT|
PORT CHARLOTTE, Fla. - Brides Across America will partner with Charlotte Bridal Boutique & Formalwear to make wedding dreams come true for many military brides.
Charlotte Bridal Boutique & Formalwear will host a wedding gown giveaway, donating designer gowns as a special thanks to America's service men and women.
The annual event is happening at the Port Charlotte salon July 8th and 9th.
For military brides who are interested in participating in the giveaway, please visit the www.bridesacrossamerica.com to register for the event, then phone the shop at 941-255-1205 to set your appointment time.
Many military brides find it difficult to plan their "fairy tale" wedding due to deployment, injury or economic circumstances. Brides Across America founder Heidi Janson wants to continue making dreams come true.
"This is a Cinderella moment that any bride would dream about!" states Heidi Janson. Brides are encouraged to bring a photo of their fiancé to share their story while shopping for their perfect wedding gown.
In order to qualify, brides or their fiancé must be serving in the military; either currently deployed, have a future deployment, or have been deployed within the last five years to Iraq, Afghanistan, Bahrain, Qatar, Libya, Kuwait, Korea, or Japan. Brides must pre-register for the event and identification and deployment papers must be presented at the event to qualify.
- 10 whales dead, dozens stranded in Everglades
- Suspect in custody after Orlando-area school shooting
- 'Hazmat situation' determined not suspicious
- Support for smack cam victim grows, victim responds
- Water main break blocks Hancock Bridge Pkwy near US 41
- Alamo gun range set to open in February in Naples
- Toddler apparently drowned in canal
- Woman charged with DUI, crashing into school bus
- Grace Church's worm farms help students with special needs
- New marina, dry boat storage facility in Cape Coral