|Published:||Jul 08, 2013 3:30 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 08, 2013 3:30 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- On Saturday, July 13, the Fort Myers Miracle will welcome NASCAR Hall of Famer Bobby Allison to Hammond Stadium. The Miracle will play the Lakeland Flying Tigers at 6:05 p.m. and the ballpark gates open at 5:00 p.m.
Allison will sign autographs and pose for pictures, at no charge, compliments of National Deli and Good Deals Appliances.
In addition to Allison's appearance at Hammond Stadium, the NASCAR legend will be at Good Deals Appliances, located at 14690 South Tamiami Trail, from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
For tickets, call the Miracle offices at (239) 768-4210 or order online at www.miraclebaseball.com.
- Woman takes wallet left at Walmart, uses debit card
- Annual 'Red, White & BOOM!' celebration comes to an end
- Redmond: Man charged with spreading HIV wants case dropped
- Elderly Naples man accused of molesting special needs teen
- Mother accused of doing 'whippets' while baby was present
- Family surprises neighbors with 'Random Acts of Kindness'
- A feud between fire and EMS could soon come to an end
- Caretaker allegedly takes more than $11,300 from victim
- Lee County school board votes to make school day longer
- G. Weaver Hipps Elementary collects supplies for foster kids