|Published:||Jul 08, 2013 10:37 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 08, 2013 12:59 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- A man accused of raping and murdering a Bonita Springs woman is expected in court.
Robert Toribio is currently in the Lee County Jail without bond. Deputies say Toribio killed Darla Miller back in January. He is expected in court to appear for violating his probation, and faces second degree murder and sexual battery charges for Miller's death.
Toribio is expected in court for that at the end of the month.
- Person of interest in Lehigh Acres killings spotted in SC
- Gov. Scott wants to cut auto registration fees
- 3-year-old allegedly sets Cape Coral apartment fire
- Retired NFL player becomes head coach for NFMHS football
- Fla man jailed after losing $100 in card game
- Bike run to benefit Toys for Tots this Saturday
- Woman allegedly caught on camera taking wallet, using card
- Boy, 4, may have died of bacterial meningitis
- Lee-DOH reports 5 raccoon bites in less than 3 weeks
- St. Pete woman accidentally shot boyfriend