|Published:||Jul 08, 2013 4:43 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 08, 2013 5:45 PM EDT|
BONITA SPRINGS, Fla. - Lauren Raleigh knows Kristina Adamski as a teacher, boss, and friend.
"She's really a bubbly kind of like fun person to be around," said Raleigh.
While in high school, Raleigh was a member of the Barron Collier marching band's dance team, coached by Adamski.
"She had to deal with all the girls and there was a lot of drama but she was really good at making sure that everything's fair."
Now Adamski and her family are recovering after this car accident on the 4th of July. Officials said Robert Bridwell was driving in the wrong lane on State Road 82 in Lehigh when he hit the Adamski's family SUV head on.
"And I was just scrolling through my Facebook newsfeed and I saw, please pray for Kristina Adamski and her family. And I was like oh my gosh! For this to happen now, it's just crazy."
Crazy because not only was Kristina 8 months pregnant, but she was also getting ready to open the Bonita Academy of Dance in Bonita Springs. Raleigh taught musical theatre at Adamski's first location.
"I was really excited because I want to be a teacher when I'm older."
Now Raleigh is keeping her hopes up the entire Adamski family.
"I pray for the best for Kristina and her family. And I really hope it all turns out for her because I know that she's a really great mom and Corey's a really great father."
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- Teacher accused of relationship with 18 y/o student resigns
- CCSO: Man threatens to shoot deputy during domestic dispute
- Mobile home destroyed in North Fort Myers fire
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- Judge approves Cape Coral fire assessment
- Salvation Army receives another 'Mimi coin' donation
- 1 suspect in Miami-Dade police manhunt identified
- Police chief resigns in troubled Fla. city
- DNA evidence leads detectives to North Port burglary suspect