|Published:||Jul 08, 2013 2:53 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 08, 2013 4:35 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla.- Authorities are searching for the suspect who was caught on camera stealing a little boy's Play Station Vista gaming device while at CiCi's Pizza.
On Wednesday, June 26th, the victim and his mother were having lunch at CiCi’s Pizza, located at 9131 College Parkway. While the victim’s mom was paying for the meal, the young boy stood near a pinball machine, and put his Play Station Vista gaming device on top. The boy stepped away from the pinball machine for just a few minutes, when he realized he didn’t have his game. When he went back to the pinball machine, his game was gone. At that point, the restaurant’s management was informed. Video surveillance showed a Hispanic male, between 25-30 years old, wearing a striped shirt, who scooped the $300 gaming device up with a towel to disguise it, then simply walked out the door.
Southwest Florida Crime Stoppers is hoping that someone will recognize the man in the striped shirt, to help justice get served, and ideally, to get the new game back to the young victim.
Anyone with information on the identity of the thief is asked to contact Crime Stoppers at 1-800-780-TIPS (8477). All callers will remain anonymous and will be eligible for a cash reward of up to $1,000. Tips may also be made online at www.swflcrimestoppers.org or by texting a tip to CRIMES (274637) Keyword: REWARD.
- Annual 'Red, White & BOOM!' celebration comes to an end
- Elderly Naples man accused of molesting special needs teen
- Mother accused of doing 'whippets' while baby was present
- G. Weaver Hipps Elementary collects supplies for foster kids
- 'Magic' Johnson to speak at Quality Life Center fundraiser
- Lee County school board votes to make school day longer
- Family surprises neighbors with 'Random Acts of Kindness'
- 3 Miami-Dade officers shot, 2 suspects killed
- UNF golfer killed in small plane crash
- 3 arrested in stolen exam scheme at FIU