|Published:||Jul 08, 2013 9:25 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 08, 2013 9:25 PM EDT|
LABELLE, Fla.- A precautionary boil water notice has been issued for the City of LaBelle water service area. All City of LaBelle water users are advised to bring drinking water to a rolling boil for at least one minute prior to consumption.
The notice is necessary due to a water main failure on Cowboy Way between Main and Bridge Streets. This notice is effective immediately and will be in effect until Thursday, July 11 at 5pm or a different notice is issued lifting the boil water notice.
- Man surrenders after stand-off in St. James City
- EPA safety testing closes Desoto Middle School
- Collier school district approves new cyberbullying policy
- Florida election a test for Obama health care law
- Trial date set for daycare owner charged in boy's drowning
- Ukrainian student in SWFL shares perspective on unrest
- Woman works to improve the Dunbar community
- Injunction for husband of woman who drove in ocean
- FSU students spend spring break 'serving the underserved'
- Former head of Harborside sues City of Ft. Myers