|Published:||Jul 07, 2013 10:25 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 07, 2013 10:25 PM EDT|
CAPE CORAL, Fla. - On June 27, at approximately 1:30 p.m., a man attempted to use the victim's debit card to purchase $55.80 in fuel at Twin City Shell located at 3130 SW Pine Island Rd..
When the debit card was declined, the male advised he would go to his vehicle and return with another form of payment. The tattooed male returned to the Chevy Blazer that he arrived in, jumped in the rear seat, and the driver took off.
The vehicle was a 2002 silver Chevrolet Blazer. The tattooed male has yet to be identified, but is described as a white male, approximately 50 years old. The male uses an electrolarynx when speaking.
If you have any information on the identity of the suspect, please contact the Cape Coral Police Department at 239-574-3223. You can also submit an anonymous tip. Go to www.capecops.com/web-tips or text a tip- text CCPD+"Your Message" to CRIMES (274637). Finally, you can call Crimestoppers at 1-800-780-TIPS.
- 3 dead after plane crashes into Jacksonville pond
- 2 Cape Coral men accused of battery on an FHP officer
- Cape PD warns residents of housing scam
- Holiday event raises funds for non-profit spay/neuter clinic
- Florida skydiver falls with tangled parachute
- Big storm dumps snow on East Coast, travel dicey
- Man linked to Pt. Charlotte accused in wife's death
- 2 dead after shooting at Miami barbershop
- Lee County Sheriff's deputies investigating copper theft
- Panther found dead of suspected gunshot wound