|Published:||Jul 05, 2013 12:01 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 05, 2013 12:01 PM EDT|
PANAMA CITY BEACH, Fla. (AP) - A 22-year-old Tennessee woman died when she fell from a 10th floor balcony of a Panama City Beach condominium.
The News Herald of Panama City (http://bit.ly/1cX44os ) reports Bay County Sheriff's deputies found the woman dead when they responded to a 911 call at Regency Towers on Thursday afternoon.
Authorities haven't released the woman's name. But they say she was visiting Panama City Beach from McMinnville, Tenn.
No foul play is suspected.
Her body has been turned over to the medical examiner's office for an autopsy.
No further details were immediately available.
Information from: The (Panama City, Fla.) News Herald, http://www.newsherald.com
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- 2 Cape Coral men accused of battery on an FHP officer
- Man linked to Pt. Charlotte accused in wife's death
- Cape PD warns residents of housing scam
- 3 dead after plane crashes into Jacksonville pond
- Holiday event raises funds for non-profit spay/neuter clinic
- Florida skydiver falls with tangled parachute
- Woman allegedly threatened to shoot man as he walked his dog
- 3 headliners cancel music performances at SeaWorld
- Lee County Sheriff's deputies investigating copper theft
- NTSB releases preliminary report on Fla. jet crash