|Published:||Jul 05, 2013 3:43 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 05, 2013 3:43 PM EDT|
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla.- On Santa Barbara Boulevard southbound at Rattlesnake Hammock Road the dual right turn lanes onto Rattlesnake Hammock Rd. are closed due to a broken pipe under the roadway. Right turns may be made from the adjacent through lane.
Also, Rattlesnake Hammock Rd. westbound before and after the intersection with Santa Barbara Blvd. has been reduced from three lanes to one lane. Repairs are being made. Advance warning signs, lighted arrow boards and barricades are being used to assist motorist vehicle and pedestrian traffic in the area.
- Cape Police find child living in deplorable conditions
- Deputies confiscate handgun from students at Alva Middle
- Lee County judge rules in favor of son in life or death case
- Ford logo creates close call for FGCU men's basketball team
- FGCU one win away from NCAA Tournament appearance
- Teens arrested with gun at school were searched Wednesday
- Sailboat off Marco Island tries to ride out Thursday's storm
- Principal charged with sexually assaulting staffer
- WINK News viewers capture pictures, videos of SWFL storms
- Fla. could increase private school vouchers