|Published:||Jul 05, 2013 3:43 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 05, 2013 3:43 PM EDT|
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla.- On Santa Barbara Boulevard southbound at Rattlesnake Hammock Road the dual right turn lanes onto Rattlesnake Hammock Rd. are closed due to a broken pipe under the roadway. Right turns may be made from the adjacent through lane.
Also, Rattlesnake Hammock Rd. westbound before and after the intersection with Santa Barbara Blvd. has been reduced from three lanes to one lane. Repairs are being made. Advance warning signs, lighted arrow boards and barricades are being used to assist motorist vehicle and pedestrian traffic in the area.
- Woman takes wallet left at Walmart, uses debit card
- Annual 'Red, White & BOOM!' celebration comes to an end
- Redmond: Man charged with spreading HIV wants case dropped
- Mother accused of doing 'whippets' while baby was present
- Lee County school board votes to make school day longer
- A feud between fire and EMS could soon come to an end
- Caretaker allegedly takes more than $11,300 from victim
- WINK News gets Collier call center employees back pay
- Four Lee County Schools will have extended hours in January
- Cape Coral Elks Lodge forced to shut its doors