|Published:||Jul 04, 2013 1:11 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 04, 2013 1:11 PM EDT|
CAPE CORAL, Fla. - The Cape Coral Police Department needs your assistance in identifying a retail theft suspect.
The suspect loaded a cart with merchandise and left the store, passing all points of sale, without paying for the items after first attempting to "return" the un-purchased merchandise. This occurred at the Target, located at 1890 Northeast Pine Island Road, and possibly has recently done the same at Target, 2430 Santa Barbara Boulevard.
If you have any information on the identity of the suspect, please contact the Cape Coral Police Department at 239-574-3223. You can also submit an anonymous tip. Go to www.capecops.com/web-tips or text a tip- text CCPD+"Your Message" to CRIMES (274637). Finally, you can call Crimestoppers at 1-800-780-TIPS.
- Annual 'Red, White & BOOM!' celebration comes to an end
- Redmond: Man charged with spreading HIV wants case dropped
- WINK News gets Collier call center employees back pay
- Cape Coral Elks Lodge forced to shut its doors
- Four Lee County Schools will have extended hours in January
- Red drift algae could pile up on SWFL beaches in 2014
- Closing of Fla. power plant will take 60 years
- Real life grinch steals Christmas stockings
- Beach renourishment winds down in Naples
- Collier Co. begins looking for land to build soccer complex