|Published:||Jul 04, 2013 1:01 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 04, 2013 1:01 PM EDT|
NAPLES, Fla.- Naples kicked off its Annual Fourth of July parade in the downtown area.
Collier County residents showed off their patriotism, and after a rainy week, there wasn't a drop of rain in downtown Naples during the parade.
Hundreds of participants took part in the parade fun, including local and state representatives.
The day started with the 5k Firecracker Race. Several other events are scheduled for the remainder of the day. The big finale will be fireworks from the Naples Pier, beginning at 9:00 p.m.
- Person of interest in Lehigh Acres killings spotted in SC
- Gov. Scott wants to cut auto registration fees
- 3-year-old allegedly sets Cape Coral apartment fire
- LCSO investigates North Ft. Myers homicide
- Retired NFL player becomes head coach for NFMHS football
- Suspect cuts Punta Gorda horse's mane
- Fla man jailed after losing $100 in card game
- Woman allegedly caught on camera taking wallet, using card
- Lee-DOH reports 5 raccoon bites in less than 3 weeks
- Bike run to benefit Toys for Tots this Saturday