|Published:||Jul 03, 2013 3:01 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 03, 2013 3:01 PM EDT|
NAPLES, Fla.– Fifth Avenue South in Naples is launching a new discount program for Southwest Florida locals. ‘You First on Fifth’ begins this month at participating businesses and restaurants along Fifth Avenue South, and runs through October 31st.
‘You First on Fifth’ was created as a way to give back to those residents who shop in Naples – and Southwest Florida – year round. So far, over 40 businesses and restaurants have signed on to participate, with more joining daily.
Discounts and specials offered include 10% off the entire purchase; 20% off the entire purchase; a special drink or dessert with the purchase of a meal; and many more.
“You First on Fifth is a way to thank the locals that shop and dine on Fifth year round. We are very excited about this program and hope that residents will take advantage of the great discounts and specials being offered," director Lise Sundrla said.
To take advantage of the discounts and specials offered through ‘You First on Fifth’, residents will just need to show a Florida driver’s license at the checkout or to the server.
For a complete list discounts and specials, visit www.FifthAvenueSouth.com
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- CCSO: Man threatens to shoot deputy during domestic dispute
- Mobile home destroyed in North Fort Myers fire
- No plans to remove wreckage from fatal boat crash
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- S Fla biologist recovering after rattlesnake bite
- Judge approves Cape Coral fire assessment
- Salvation Army receives another 'Mimi coin' donation
- 1 suspect in Miami-Dade police manhunt identified
- Teacher accused of relationship with 18 y/o student resigns