|Published:||Jul 03, 2013 3:31 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 03, 2013 5:16 PM EDT|
LEHIGH ACRES, Fla.- Emergency crews responded to an accident involving two juvenile pedestrians on Leeland Heights Blvd. E. at Richmond Ave. N. this afternoon.
Lee County Sheriff's Office confirmed two children were hit by a vehicle.
The extent of injuries is unknown.
Leeland Heights Blvd. was closed briefly, but has since reopened.
- Woman at center of infamous killing set free
- Public IDs woman accused of stealing from elderly victim
- Snow forecasted for Golden Gate Community Park Saturday
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story
- So. Fla. US Rep. Garcia joins 24 immigration fast
- Motorcycle crash blocks Nelson Rd. at Tropicana Pkwy.
- Cape Police arrest reckless driver near recent accident site
- FHP investigates fatality on SB I-75 near Corkscrew Rd.
- Deputies arrest student accused of bringing knife to school
- Officials: 20 whales spotted closer to shore