|Published:||Jul 02, 2013 1:18 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 02, 2013 1:18 PM EDT|
SANIBEL, Fla.- An outage occurred at 12:24 a.m. on Sanibel, but power was restored before 1:30 a.m.
LCEC said all customers on Sanibel and Captiva islands were impacted, and the outage is under investigation. Equipment will be inspected to ensure no significant damage occurred.
According to LCEC, Preliminary findings indicate wildlife made contact with the equipment in the substation.
For more information on the recent power outage, please contact LCEC directly at (239) 656-2300.
- Three hospitalized after early morning Cape Coral crash
- Lee deputies investigating death on Bokeelia. ID released
- Lee deputies searching for 7-Eleven robber
- Fort Myers criminal defense attorney commits suicide
- Charlotte County deputies investigate shooting at a party
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Fort Myers Beach Shrimp festival happening this weekend
- Child Struck And Killed By Vehicle In Bonita Springs.