|Published:||Jul 02, 2013 5:59 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 02, 2013 5:59 AM EDT|
The National Weather Service Office In Ruskin Has Issued A
* Flash Flood Warning For
Western Charlotte County In Florida.
* Until 715 AM EDT
* At 547 AM EDT... Law Enforcement Officials Reported Flash Flooding Over The Warned Area With Road Closures In Progress. Doppler Radar Estimates 4 To 6 Inches Of Rainfall Has Fallen Across The Warned Area During The Past Several Hours With Additional Heavy Rainfall Expected Through 715 AM EDT.
* Locations In The Warning Include But Are Not Limited To Grove City... Rotonda... Palm Island... And Manasota Key.
- 3 dead after plane crashes into Jacksonville pond
- Big storm dumps snow on East Coast, travel dicey
- Holiday event fundraises for non-profit spay/neuter clinic
- 2 dead after shooting at Miami barbershop
- Panther found dead of suspected gunshot wound
- Man who gave abortion drug to be sentenced
- NTSB releases preliminary report on Fla. jet crash
- Attendance up at 2013 Art Basel in Miami Beach
- Report: Access to voting in Fla. varies by county
- FIU hosts meeting on deteriorating bridges