|Published:||Jul 01, 2013 5:23 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 01, 2013 12:32 PM EDT|
CAPE CORAL, Fla - Utility crews worked diligently to fix a water main break in Cape Coral that happened around 1:00 a.m.
The Cape Coral Police Department said lightning struck a water pipe through the concrete and caused it to burst.
It affected approximately five businesses along Cape Coral Parkway, between Del Prado Boulevard and Southeast 17th Avenue. Those businesses were issued a boil water notice for the next week.
- Person of interest in Lehigh Acres killings not alone
- LCSO investigates North Ft. Myers homicide
- Suspect cuts Punta Gorda horse's mane
- Retired NFL player becomes head coach for NFMHS football
- Victim's parents ask for public's help in finding suspect
- Lee-DOH reports 5 raccoon bites in less than 3 weeks
- Man who lost leg to propeller unable to reach settlement
- Study shows foreclosure numbers down, job growth up in SWFL
- Five years fatality free: Florida set to break gator record
- Sun-N-Fun Lagoon opens for Collier schools' winter break