|Published:||Jul 01, 2013 11:09 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 01, 2013 1:09 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Three wanted men were in court this morning, regarding unrelated crimes committed here in Southwest Florida.
Today, the 36-year-old man accused of robbing a Fort Myers Bank of America is expected in a Lee County courtroom for his arraignment. Nicola Mastrocola is charged with robbery. Lee County deputies say Mastrocola robbed the Bank of America at Whiskey Creek Drive and College Parkway last month. They caught up with him at a nearby gas station on McGregor Boulevard. He is being held on $50,000 bond.
The man Lee County deputies say robbed a Cape Coral Lucky Star convenience store and 7-11 back in May will be back in court August 29th. Robert Napoli made an appearance in front of judge earlier this morning. A clerk identified Napoli as the suspect. Napoli worked at Trafalgar Elementary. Since the arrest, he has been let go.
The man accused of killing a Bonita Springs woman is in jail, without bail. Robert Toribio he was booked into the Lee County Jail Sunday afternoon. US Marshals tracked down the 39-year-old earlier this month in New York. Lee County deputies say back in January, Toribio raped and murdered 22-year-old Miller before dumping her body in Bonita Springs. He is expected in court July 8th.
- LCSO finds, arrests North Fort Myers murder suspect
- Suspect in Lehigh double murder located in WY
- Man pays down 76 layaway orders at Fla. store
- Attorney blasts investigation into FSU's Winston
- FMPD arrests 32 suspected drug dealers
- 2 transported by helicopter after serious crash on SR 776
- USPS to deliver mail in SWFL on certain Sundays
- Naples based St. Matthew's House expanding to Labelle
- Corrections officer accused of stealing inmate IDs
- Landlord accused in lead paint case