|Published:||Jun 30, 2013 10:59 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 30, 2013 10:59 AM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla.- The hit musical featuring ABBA's greatest songs, "Mamma Mia!" will be at the Barbara B. Mann Performing Arts Hall in October.
The play will run October 26-27 with four performances.
Tickets are now available for the feel-good show that will have you dancing in your seat.
Theater General Manager Scott Saxon joined us in the studio on WINK News Now Weekend Morning to talk about the upcoming performance, and what else is happening at Barbara B. Mann.
The theater is also undergoing a major renovation project to replace all the seats, so the Paul Todd Concert series in July will take place in the Rush Auditorium. It's part of a month-long fundraising event for The Invest In America's Veterans Foundation and Rolling Thunder Chapter 10 Naples, Florida. All funds raised are used in Lee and Collier Counties. The show is every Friday and Saturday in July. Tickets are $35.
For more information, visit http://bbmannpah.com.
- Cape Police find child living in deplorable conditions
- Deputy-involved shooting in LaBelle leaves one man dead
- Deputies confiscate handgun from students at Alva Middle
- Lee County judge rules in favor of son in life or death case
- Ford logo creates close call for FGCU men's basketball team
- Man allegedly grabs undercover detective at public park
- FGCU WINS!
- Cape PD: Man buys iPad with stolen credit card
- 'Eagle Fever' heating up for FGCU game
- Police video of Bieber's urine test released