|Published:||Jun 30, 2013 11:22 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 30, 2013 11:22 AM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fl. - Riding for a cause. That's what friends of Nicholas Ramos Torres are doing Sunday morning.
He's the 26-year-old Bonita Springs man who died in a motorcycle crash last week. Sunday morning, friends rallied together to help raise funds to help his family.
Bikers gathered at Sun Sports on Colonial Blvd. and rode from Fort Myers to Bonita Springs where Nicholas lived.
- Cape Police find child living in deplorable conditions
- Deputies confiscate handgun from students at Alva Middle
- Lee County judge rules in favor of son in life or death case
- Ford logo creates close call for FGCU men's basketball team
- FGCU WINS!
- Teens arrested with gun at school were searched Wednesday
- Sailboat off Marco Island tries to ride out Thursday's storm
- Principal charged with sexually assaulting staffer
- WINK News viewers capture pictures, videos of SWFL storms
- New patrol cars to help combat traffic offenses