|Published:||Jun 28, 2013 1:31 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 28, 2013 10:23 PM EDT|
CAPE CORAL, Fla.- Some Cape Coral residents will be boiling their water today, after a water line break at Viscaya and SE 16th Place.
Crews have repaired the break, and have provided boil water notices to those who are impacted.
Crews believe 95 people in the area will be affected by the 8 inch watermain that broke around 1 p.m. Friday.
City leaders say the boil water notice could be in effect for at least the weekend.
- FMPD arrests two for aggravated assault on law enforcement
- Power Outage Delays FGCU Game. Power Surge causes TV delay
- FGCU'S Road To March Madness Comes To An End
- FGCU takes on Mercer at 2 p.m. for ASUN Championship
- War Horse coming to the stage at Barbara B Mann
- Woman In Critical Condition after Motorcycle Crash In Charlo