|Published:||Jun 28, 2013 1:31 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 28, 2013 10:23 PM EDT|
CAPE CORAL, Fla.- Some Cape Coral residents will be boiling their water today, after a water line break at Viscaya and SE 16th Place.
Crews have repaired the break, and have provided boil water notices to those who are impacted.
Crews believe 95 people in the area will be affected by the 8 inch watermain that broke around 1 p.m. Friday.
City leaders say the boil water notice could be in effect for at least the weekend.
- Cab driver saves family from mobile home fire
- Boil water notice in effect after N. Ft. Myers main break
- School bus catches fire in Lehigh Acres
- No charges in Jameis Winston sex assault case
- Kohl's keeps doors open 'round the clock until Christmas Eve
- Officials: At least 20 whales in deeper water
- Miami man allegedly hid drugs in truck's door panel
- Oma's Heart to give out last vouchers for holiday toys
- EXCLUSIVE: Watlington family looking ahead, but still grieve
- JetBlue Airways opens flight route to Haiti