|Published:||Jun 28, 2013 1:27 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 28, 2013 10:27 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Lee County investigators are looking for a pair of men caught on camera breaking into half a dozen cars in the Gateway community.
Thanks to a high-tech home surveillance system, only WINK News has the pictures of them in the act.
At least 6 homeowners say the thieves broke into their car and took valuables.
The crooks targeted cars in the Timber Ridge development off Gateway Boulevard.
Victim's say the duo took GPS units, cash, keys and other miscellaneous items.
One man's infrared camera system recorded the two going car to car looking for unlocked doors around 1:45 a.m. Tuesday morning.
- 10 whales dead, dozens stranded in Everglades
- Update: Cape Coral kid hit by car doing 'a lot better'
- Suspect in custody after Orlando-area school shooting
- Sheriff: Fla. man kills wife, son with crossbow
- Gifts, volunteers needed for adopt-a-senior holiday program
- 'Hazmat situation' determined not suspicious
- Support for smack cam victim grows, victim responds
- Pt. Charlotte street closed due to roadway collapse
- Water main break blocks Hancock Bridge Pkwy near US 41
- Grinch steals Christmas trees from Lemon Bay students