|Published:||Jun 28, 2013 4:55 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 28, 2013 4:55 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- A judge granted bond for four of the five teenagers arrested for an armed robbery at a Lehigh Acres convenience store.
The teens, who are all 16 and 17 years of age, are accused of robbing the H & K food mart on Lee Boulevard two weeks ago. Deputies say the teens led them on a high-speed chase, before crashing in the woods.
WINK News has exclusive video of deputies arresting one of those suspects.
Right now, all five remain in the Lee County jail.
- 10 whales dead, dozens stranded in Everglades
- Update: Cape Coral kid hit by car doing 'a lot better'
- Suspect in custody after Orlando-area school shooting
- Sheriff: Fla. man kills wife, son with crossbow
- Gifts, volunteers needed for adopt-a-senior holiday program
- 'Hazmat situation' determined not suspicious
- Support for smack cam victim grows, victim responds
- Water main break blocks Hancock Bridge Pkwy near US 41
- Grinch steals Christmas trees from Lemon Bay students
- Former Cape mayoral candidate faces fraud charge